American Mosaic Floor Center
Serving Milford & Stratford, CT
The Best Tiles for Your Flooring, Walls, Bathroom Vanities, & More
Signs that you should Replace your Floors
- Cracking: Significant cracks almost always lead to more significant problems if left untreated. They are the perfect breeding grounds for pests and usually lead to more cracks as time passes.
- Water Damage: Water can ruin all types of flooring if it reaches the subflooring or is exposed to the floor for a prolonged period of time. Excessive moisture creates warping, rotting, and creates a potential safe haven for pests.
- Expired Carpet: Your carpet's lifespan depends on its quality and how it's treated. Vacuum regularly, schedule periodic steam cleanings, and clean any noticeable stains immediately to prolong your carpet's life as much as possible.
- Pet Damage: It's easy to sense the signs of irreversible pet damage. Stains and odors that will not go away - even after thorough cleaning - are here to stay and will require replacement.
- Badly Stained Grout: If heavy scrubbing still won't get rid of grout stains in your bathroom floor, it's time to consider replacement. Those stains are usually mildew, which is unhealthy as well as unsightly. Replacing your floor will improve your health along with property value.
- Peeling Linoleum: Because linoleum is so inexpensive to replace, it's not worth trying to repair if you're noticing significant peeling.
- Mold: If your floor has a mold infestation, it needs to be replaced. If left untreated, mold is dangerous and will cause major health issues for you and for your family.
Family Owned & Operated
Commercial & Residential
Fully Licensed & Insured
At American Mosaic Floor Center we believe that it should be all about you. Our main goal is to do everything possible to make you satisfied.
We offer a large selection of products
American Mosaic Floor Center carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Click on the links below to find out more about these products.
- Connecticut Floor Covering Association (CFCA)